CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The author of this blog decided to actually blog!

Howdy folks! It's not like you all missed me while I was on yet another hiatus, LOL. I don't know what is going on, you know what, yes I do, I have just not been motivated to do anything these days, so you know blogging was low on the totem poll.

I could probably go on and on about what has been going on in my life, but to I'm going to K.I.S.S (keep it simple sista). I am currently on a extended vacation, for several reasons, but I'm having a blast! I decided to be bigger than my circumstances, and boy do I have them! All I know is that when God moves, he moves! You remember when you were little and folk used to say " you can run, but you can't hide" or when your mother or father used to say "When I get you, I'm going to get you and I'mma getcha good" LOL...well that is what God said to me, yepper, basically that's what he said.

So, I'm back, hopefully on a consistent basis, LOL! Blogging live from DC until further notice of my location change.

0 Read,Understood,Responded: