CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Soar like a Butterfly...I want to be FREE!

Have you ever had a moment where you just wanted to let your hair down and be as free as possible...times where you didn't have to worry about anyone's opinion, input or criticism?

Many of you that know me know that I love butterflies (check out my background). There are many reasons for my fascination with butterflies, I love the metamorphic stage, the beauty, they colorfulness, & the freedom in which they soar.

The Ancient Greek word for "butterfly" is psȳchē, which primarily means "soul", "mind

Have you ever watched a butterfly soar? The diverse patterns formed by their brightly colored wings and their erratic yet graceful flight, just seem to catch your eye and sometimes you find yourself gazing at the beauty. I love em, I relate my life to a butterfly at times and other times I can relate it to, shewwww, let's not go there, LOL!

Man, I had a very busy weekend, but exciting to say the least. I learned that I need to invest in some B12’s, plenty of water and energy bars when doing more than one photo shoots in several locations.

Anywho, this blog was supposed to be about me being FREE, huh! As I begin to write I decided that I'm not exactly ready to talk about certain situations that are going on in my life or that have taken place. I know in my heart and in my spirit that a CHANGE is about to occur, and I'm not sure that I'm prepared physically or spiritually to embrace it. Hmmm, I guess if God is allowing this change to occur than he knows best, huh!

I'm scared!

I'm freaking terrified, that I don't have the capacity in my heart, my mind nor physical strength to take on such a huge responsibility! My thoughts can't totally wrap around this idea.

I want to be FREE in this experience... I don't want to be insecure in this experience... I want to be trusting in this experience... I don't want to over analyze in this experience...I want to be compromising in this experience...I don't want to judge you in this experience... I want to understand this experience...I don't want to be over-sensitive in this experience... I want to just be me in this experience! Will you help me...soar like that butterfly and be FREE!

0 Read,Understood,Responded: