CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Aheemmm....Public Service Announcement

I, Tori Meishey Keys is not your personal garbage disposal! Why do you feel so comfortable dumping all your insecurities, weight, garbage, burdens and unnecessary problems on me! I love you with the Love of Christ but please don't be offended that from now on when you begin to release all that, I'm going to stop you dead in your tracks and advise you to pray about it, how about that!


Wheewww,I feel better now, I just had to get that off my chest b/c I'm tired of folk trying to kill my spirit with their mess....I just find that everytime I talk to this individual I start to feel some kinda way and it's draining to say the least, it ends here, today, like right now!

Smooches, my fabulous people!

0 Read,Understood,Responded: